Friday, May 12, 2017

The Geeky Girl Tag

Happy Sunday! I haven't done a tag post in a long time (I haven't done any sort of post in a long time), but I got tagged by Ashlee (Her Geekery) and I thought this one looked like fun! A lot of my bloggy friends have already done it, and I've loved reading their answers. So here's mine :)

1) What is your must-have tech gadget?
Does my computer count? I think that would kind of be a no-brainer :P Otherwise I guess my phone? Sounds basic, I know...but it does go with me everywhere...

2) Which House do you belong to in Hogwarts?
Well, Pottermore sorted me into Gryffindor; however I am not daring, brave, or chivalrous. I am short tempered, though. Personally I think I'm more of a Hufflepuff.

EDIT: Ok so I decided to take the quiz again just now, and I got RAVENCLAW! I still stand by my previous statement, but I do think Ravenclaw is more fitting that Gryffindor.


3) Who is your favorite Doctor?
Not a Whovian, sorry :P I've started the series two different times and just couldn't get into it.

4) If you could have dinner with any fictional character, who would it be?

Johnny Gat, bitches

5) What is your gaming system of choice?
PC, all the way. I mean, how else would I play WoW and HotS? Even with games that are both PC and console I tend to go PC; for the most part I just enjoy playing with mouse and keyboard compared to game controllers.

6) If you had a superpower, what would it be?
I don't drive, so flying would be really convenient! And think of how much money you would save.

7) What is your favorite fantasy world?
Pandaria. My brother says that makes me a weeb, hahah. But I mean it's AN ISLAND ON TOP OF A GIANT TURTLE.

8) If you could be any fictional race, what would you be?
(See above)


9) Star Trek or Star Wars?
Star Wars! I don't have anything against Star Trek...but I haven't actually seen it aside from the newer movies. A lot of people I know that are into Star Trek have that nostalgia thing because their parents used to watch it, but my parents weren't into that sort of thing!

10) List your top 5 geektastic movies or TV shows.
The X-Files, Gotham, Star Wars, Futurama, Stranger Things (also I don't know if this qualifies as "geektastic" but just wanted to say I'm really into Crazy Ex Girlfriend right now).


11) List your top 5 video games.
Saints Row (just...all of them, #cheater), Heroes of the Storm, Dynasty Warriors, Telltale's The Walking Dead (again, all of them), WoW and Overwatch. Yeah that's more than 5, WHAT OF IT.

Now I'm going to tag Cuteek! But no pressure if you're not into tags!!

No comments:

Post a Comment