Monday, May 1, 2017

May Small Goals



I skipped this in April, but I'm back and feeling good for May! It's going to be a BUSY month, but things need to get done and I need to get my shit together hahah. To recap here were my most recent monthly goals and how I did :)

1. Give bridesmaids their color swatches. Yes! All four girls have their color swatches now :)

2. Work out 4 times a week. Mostly, so I'm counting it as yes! I've also started taking the cycle class at the gym; I'm really enjoying it! I even ordered these fancy cycling shorts so my butt stops hurting. They are awkward AF but I do it for the sport.

3. Make crock-pot freezer meals. Yum! I made spaghetti and meatballs, and chicken chili. Both turned out great!

4. Schedule an eye appointment. Done! And I already got my new glasses! I think I like them even more than my last pair (I was scared that I wouldn't, I'm so picky). Seeeeeee look at them! (And my glamorous makeup that I didn't leave the house in.)

Now for May!

1. Start working on wedding invitations. I have a bit of an idea of what I want to do, I just need to put it into action. I'm not necessarily aiming to have them entirely finished this month, but I really really need to at least get started. Like...going to go look at paper options or something.

2. Go try on wedding dresses. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (I'm not really looking forward to this, but I'm trying to stay positive).

3. Write a post about Geekerella and Geekerella: The Box! So last month I got this awesome box from FanMail ("The Mystery Box For Lady Geeks!") that included the book Geekerella and a bunch of items that tie in with the book! I didn't write about it sooner because while the items were nice, they didn't make a lot of sense if you hadn't read the book yet (which I hadn't, at the time). But now that I've read it we're good to go!

That's it! E-z-p-z.

Be sure to check out Nicole’s goals and the linkup at Writes Like a Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment