2. I finally watched the new Ghostbusters movie! I really liked it. The story was a lot more solid than I thought it'd be, and all the actors were great. The only part I thought was weird was in the beginning, and Kristin Wiig is all mad at Melissa McCarthy about the ghost book and stuff, and she loses her job? But then right after she loses her job it's like she forgot she was mad and is all of a sudden YEAH GHOSTS about everything. I mean, it's good that she changed her tune about ghosts, or else we wouldn't have a movie, just the way it played out seemed weird to me.
3. For the most part I'm usually pretty ok with not having cable. But then fall rolls around and UGH. Also was I the last person to know that Hulu doesn't offer free streaming anymore? I know there are tons of other places to stream, but Hulu was so convenient. Right now I'm watching Gotham, American Horror Story (Evan Peters where u atttttt) and The Fall. I'm really looking forward to People of Earth at the end of the month, and obviously Gilmore Girls (which luckily isn't on cable TV anyway) next month. I also want to pick up that show about the cowboy robots? I can't remember what it's called...
4. Kind of a stupid rant, but I think there are too many Facebook fan pages out there. I probably get invited to "like" pages made by my friends (or my friends friends) multiple times a day. Sometimes I accept, sometimes I don't. Not everything NEEDS a Facebook page, you know? (Facebook groups are different, however the same rule applies I guess.) Also, if you're not going to update it very often, then it definitely DOES NOT need its own Facebook page.
5. My Fitbit band has been broken for over a week now, I feel so empty without it (#firstworldprobs). Sometimes I'll keep the Fitbit pepple in my pocket so it can still track my steps, but 1) It's not the same, and makes checking the time not convenient at all, and 2) I keep misplacing it. That is EXACTLY WHY I didn't get one of those clip-on Fitbits, even though I wanted one - because I knew I'd lose it all the time. Anyway, I have a new band on the way. After my band broke I contacted customer service, and after a few questions they so nicely offered to send me a new band. My only complaint is that their shipping is slooow (also I'm just impatient). But, I'm getting a $30 band replaced for free, so I'm a very happy camper.
|The answer is no.|
6. I ordered a Jansport Half Pint from Zappos earlier this week, and I'm sooo pumped for it to get here...hopefully tomorrow? It's just like a regular Jansport backpack, but smaller and cuter. So you have
Leave me a comment with what other Fall shows I need to be watching!
Bookish (and Not-So Bookish) Thoughts is hosted every Wednesday by Bookishly Boisterous.