Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Armchair BEA Day 1 - Introductions!



Happy first day of Armchair BEA! Yaaaayyy :) If you don't know what I'm talking about then check this out! As always, the first day of ABEA is to share our introduction posts, to get to know each other a bit more and introduce ourselves to new friends (hi, new friends!)

1. What is the name you prefer to use? My name is Natalie, but you can call me whatever you want, as long as it isn't mean :D

And this is what I look like (errr I'm in the middle), although my hair is almost a foot longer now.
I met Daniel Handler/Lemony Snicket and Robin Ekiss last year! :O #BookishDreams

2. How long have you been a book blogger? I've been writing on this blog since 2013, but I had others blogs before that! I'm not strictly a book blogger, but I do write about books a fair amount.

3. Have you participated in ABEA before? This is my third year participating. Maybe someday I won't be poor and I can go to the actual BEA, but in the meantime you guys are cool ;)

4.  Do you have a favorite book? My favorite book is Cloud Atlas, by David Mitchell!

It's also one of my favorite movie adaptations, even though there's lots of differences
and no one seems to agree with me.

5. If you could recommend one other book blogger, who would it be and why? Kokoba and Outlandish Lit, because they write about books that I might have never learned about otherwise. Sorry, I cheated and listed two :O

6. Which day of ABEA are you looking forward to the most? I have no idea what I'll write about, but I'm looking forward to reading everyone's Surviving Fictional Worlds posts on Saturday!

7.  How do you arrange your bookshelves? Is there a rhyme or reason? Or not at all? They used to be organized by color, but now it's just wherever they fit! I wish my shelves were prettier, but such is life.

So I guess that's it for now. I can't wait to "meet" everyone else! In the meantime I'll close this post with one of my favorite gifs.

SO BASHFUL.

No comments:

Post a Comment