Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Join The Powerpuff Bloggers!


Happy Wednesday night! I hope you're all doing good...it's almost the weekend! Let me know if you have anything cool planned :) Anyway, I'm posting today because I wanted to invite you to join my latest endeavor - The Powerpuff Bloggers!

What is this?!
It's my first ever Facebook group!

But what for?!
To help me and everyone that wants to join get into shape! I originally had the idea for it because I wanted some accountabilibuddies (aka buddies that help hold you accountable). Some people are great at tackling challenges without outside support, but I am not one of those people. I won't lie, I like being cheered on. I also like cheering other people on! Seeing people working towards the same goals as I am is really inspiring to me. I knew a lot of my blog friends and readers were working towards (or wanted to work towards) taking better care of themselves as well, and I knew I couldn't be the only person that felt the way I did. So I made a group for us all to cheer other on, seek advice, complain about roadblocks (you know, like pizza) and as a safe place to brag about your health accomplishments. Once I get the hang of running a Facebook group I also want to host friendly challenges for members to compete in!

What's up with the name?! I dunno. I suck at coming up with names, and that's the one I ended up with. But The Powerpuff Girls are pretty badass, so I'm ok with it hahah. I wouldn't mind being fit enough to fight crime like they do!

Are there any requirements to join?! Yes, but they're pretty easy! You have to be female and you have to be a blogger. That's it :)

Why do I have to be a blogger?! Because we're a rare breed and we spend a lot of time sitting on our butts. Sorry, friends (although tbh I think most of my readers are both female and bloggers, anyway).

Cool! How do I join?! Click this link, and on the right side of the banner picture click the button that says "join group." It's a closed group, meaning only group members can read our posts (sorry, lurkers)! If you're not sure if this is the group for you, feel free to join and check it out for a few days; if you don't like it you can "unfollow" (get less updates from the group) or just leave the group altogether. No hard feelings!

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment