2. Coffee - Boring answer, but it's true. I
3. Tabletop games - So that picture is from my last session of Dungeons & Dragons, which is cool, but not actually my favorite tabletop game. This was just the most recent tabletop picture I had, hahah! She's cute though, right? The alien head thing is just sitting in place of my characters real pet, which is supposed to be a flying squirrel (like Fuu in Samurai Champloo!), except we don't have a flying squirrel Lego, so yeah. Anyway! I love paying board games, card games, most games! Except Monopoly! Playing tabletop games with my favorite people is a perfect day for me :)
4. Books - No one saw this coming, right? Hahah.
5. Blogging - Obviously. Hah! But really, I love blogging! I've loved writing for a long time but it took me awhile to find my niche, and somehow it turned out to be blogging. I also love all the wonderful blogs and bloggers I've gotten to know throughout the process.
6. Good shows - Which currently means The X-Files, because I'm not watching anything else right now (#201DaysofXFiles!), but I also mean shows in general. Finding a good show to be obsessed with is one of my favorite things. What should I watch next?! I have too many options, which makes me overwhelmed so I haven't picked anything yet, hahah.
7. Friends and Family - I wanted to use a picture with all of my family and Andrew, but the one I did find wouldn't fit in the square frame >_> Either way I still like this picture, even though it's blurry and the colors are bad. In the front is my younger brother, and in the back in Andrew. I took this on day my family helped Andrew and I move into our new apartment! By the time we finished we were all tired and grumpy, but as we headed out for dinner I managed to get Andrew and Jesse to smile for me, even if it was sarcastically.
8. Video games - Another obvious choice, but we're almost done so stick with me! Some people say books let you explore new worlds (which is true), but so do video games! Just in a different way :) I love visiting new lands and putting myself in the shoes of a new character, whether it's the leader of The Third Street Saints or a druid from Azeroth. (Also I earned my Malfurion master skin in HotS recently, so I'm pretty pumped about that! Hero League, here I come!)
Now I want to tag EVERYONE to do this! I mean, if you want to :) If you want to play along, here's the gist of it:
- Thank your nominator/s and link them in your post
- Link the creator (Ariel’s little corner of the internet)
- Post your 8 photos of happiness
- The photos can be anything that represents a moment, object, place or feeling that makes you happy
- Pop in a brief description of the photo, why you chose it - or let the photos do the talking!
- Spread the love!