Monday, July 27, 2015

Super Ultra Liebster Award x 3!

Liebster Award

Happy Monday! Awhile back, like, waaaaayyy back (well April/May I think so however you see it) I was tagged for THREE Liebster Awards! By some super badass ladies, too! I'm so lucky to know such cool bloggers <3 Anyway, I was finally able to sit down and do ALL of them! If you're confused or don't know what I'm talking about, here's the gist -

1. Link back to who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions the nominator asked you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers (preferably with less than 200 followers)
4. Create 11 questions for the 11 bloggers you nominated.
5. Notify your nominees! 

So let's do this! Here's the questions from Gladys, of Usagi in Wonderland!

1. If you got the chance to hang out with one character (movie, book, tv show, comic, etc) who would it be and why? Probably Scully, from The X-Files! I'd take her on a fun girls night out, because she really needs one. Hahah!

x-files scully gif

2. Favorite amusement park snack? Deep friend Oreo's! SO GOOD. I can't eat too many or I'll feel gross though :( Which I guess is probably for the best.

3. What book are you currently reading/just finished and should I read it? Right now I'm slowly reading The Book of Strange New Things. I'm STILL not sure if I like it, BUT it has aliens!!!

4. Besides Jurassic World and Star Wars, what movie are you excited for this year? I am suuuper excited to see The Martian!

The Martian gif

5. What is your favorite quote? Don't make me pick one ;_;

6. What would be the opening song for the soundtrack of your life? POWER by Kanye West. Hahah...hah...haaa >_>

7. What 3 wishes would you ask for if you found the lamp? A fun/chill job with books, a house (paid off, of course), and uhhh...to not be so scared of driving! :(

8. If you watch them, what's your favorite horror film? I really like all the SAW movies! 

9. Which is the most used app on your phone? I don't have a smart phone, but I do have an itouch and tablet so I'll go with those. Instagram for my itouch, and Komik Reader for my tablet!

10. Non Marvel/DC comic that you are currently reading? Last week I finished everything that's out so far of Rat Queens! It was awesome! Highly recommend if you're into badass/action/girl power comics.

11. What's something fun that is coming up for you? My friend and I are planning to go see Rocky Horror soon! There's a place in SF that does live performances of it all year long. We just haven't picked an exact date yet because of our work schedules and things, hahah.

Now for Angie's questions, from A Life More Kawaii!

1. Quick! There's a zombie outside. What household item do you brandish as your weapon?! Ummmm, I have a taser! Do tasers affect zombies?! Otherwise how about a baseball bat?! Hahah.

2. What would your RPG class be?
 Hunter or Shamen (I'm using WoW classes, lol).

3. What is your dream pet?
Jellyfish!!!

Jellyfish gif

4. Do you have a favorite superstition? I'm not particularly superstitious!

5. What color represents you?
Purple!

6. What is your favorite myth?
Does Lovecraft mythos stuff count? That shit's craaazy.

7. If you could perform one act in a circus, what act would you perform?
 Can I be a contortionist?! I think that would be fun! And useful!

8. Who is your current favorite fictional character?
Mulder and Scully <3 <3 <3

9. Stealing this from Joie... What Pokémon are you?
Snorlax!!!

Pokemon Snorlax Gif

10. If you could bend one element (air, earth, water, fire, energy), which would you bend? Probably water. Just brings me that much closer to Aquaman.

11. What is your favorite moment, so far, from this year?
Too many to chose from! But maybe The night I met Lemony Snicket, which you can read about right here!

Last (but certainly not least) here's Stephanie's questions, from my sidebar buddy The Foxy Geek!

1. Who is your favorite villain? Right now it's Jughead from Afterlife with Archie =O

2. What is your favorite collectible you own? My autographed copy of A Series of Unfortunate Events: The End! I don't get a lot of collectibles because I don't have much space for them :(

3. ___________is my number one fandom! This is hard one. Umm...Saints Row?! X-Files?! Book fandoms in general?! 

4. What is one piece of technology that you couldn't live without, and why? My laptop! I wouldn't be blogging if it weren't for my trusty laptop. Also because Netflix.

5. Transporter, Time machine, or Cloak of Invisibility? Transporter! All the way!

6. What would you do with $20,000? Well...

Parks and Rec gif

7. What is your favorite App? Instagram and Komik Reader :)

8. What is your all-time favorite game, why? Saints Row III! It's badass and silly and on the Volition livestreams I've learned they have lots of awesome ladies that work with them, so I don't feel like the company is full of chauvinistic, sexist dude gamers.

9. What/Who would be your spirit animal? Panda or jellyfish :3

10. Which fictional world would you want to visit? See #1 in the first set of questions! ;)


11. Which con (comiccon, gencon, E3, etc.) is your favorite and why?
I haven't been to many, but so far Anime Expo! I REALLY want to go to BlizzCon as well as Book Expo America someday!

So that's it! I decided not to tag anyone this time around. I've seen these floating around alot lately, and all the bloggers I can think to tag have already done it recently! Anyway, if you got this far, thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment