Thursday, February 5, 2015

Fandom Friday: My Favorite Funko Pop Figures!

Hosted by The Nerdy Girlie and Super Space Chick :)

Happy Friday! This weeks theme is about Funko Pop vinyls! I know collecting these is really huge in the geeky scene, but I personally don't collect them. I just don't have the extra space (or $$$) to collect things for a shelf :'( I don't judge anyone that does collect them though because they're freakin' ADORABLE and I make a point to check out the new ones every time I'm at Barnes and Noble. They're a look-but-don't-buy thing for me :) All photos (except one) are from PopVinyls.com. These ones have been my favorite over the years...

1. Walter White, Breaking Bad - Ok, I lied a little. I do have ONE of these. My friend bought it for me as a birthday gift! So obviously he had to be a favorite. Sure he's wearing his meth-cooking hazmat suit, but isn't he cute?! I love Breaking Bad :)

Walther White Breaking Bad Funko

2. The Beast, Beauty and the Beast - Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney movie, and one of my all-time favorite movies, too. He looks so handsome in his little suit, hahah.

Beauty and the Beast Funko Pop

3. Aquaman Domo - I don't think this is technically a Funko Pop, but he's in the same family. He's in the "Mystery Minis" series.

Aquaman Domo Mystery Minis

4. Diablo (from Diablo, hah) - I think I enjoy playing Diablo III even more than WoW, but I find Diablo more fun when others play it with me. I love that the evil treacherous Diablo has morphed into this adorable chibi-esque figure, hahah!

Diablo Funko Pop

5. Tobias Funke, Arrested Development - Both Tobias and Gob are my favorite characters in Arrested Development, but the Tobias figure is much more cute. He comes in two different versions and I can't decide which one I like more!

Tobias Funke Arrested Development Funko Pop

A close runner-up was this Munchkin figure! I wish they had some for more of the Munchkin classes, but maybe they will someday. Do you collect Pop vinyls? Tell me about your favorite ones!

Some other recent Fandom Friday posts: My Favorite Fandom Clothes & Accessories in my Closet, and Conventions I've Been to & Wish to Attend!

No comments:

Post a Comment