Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sunday Fun Day Tag!

My friend Mary, mastermind behind Along Comes Mary, tagged me to participate in a little mini-interview so we can all get to know our bloggy friends a little better. Thanks, Mary! I hope it's ok that I stole the title you used, it's a good one! Hahah. Here's the five questions she asked me!

1) If you could have lunch with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
Probably either Oprah of Andrew Lloyd Webber. Preferably not at the same time.

2) Where would you like to visit that you haven’t yet?
There's still so may places I want to visit! First on the list would be somewhere along the coral reef, so I can cross snorkeling off my bucket list. I also want to go to Blizzcon, hahah.


3) If you could switch places with anyone, who would you & why?
Kanye West! For a day anyway. Probably for forever, hahah.

4) Which fictional character do you most identify with?
Pam from The Office. Pam is awesome, even though she's kind of a dork. She usually likes to keep to herself, unless there's some good laughs to be had. She's also really creative, which I'm not sure is me but is always something I admire in people!

5) Who was your first concert?
I've been to a lot of concerts, but my first "big" concert was Panic! At the Disco in 2006. They were super huge at the time, so it was a pretty big deal and I thought I was really cool, hahah. Things aren't really the same as before, but I'm still a fan of theirs. And Brenden Urie is even more handsome now <3

Now I get to tag 5 more people and give them 5 questions to answer! I'm tagging Jessica, Kayly, Usagi, Megan and Skye (she's on a blogging break for December, but I want her to know I was thinking of her anyway!). Here's the questions I came up with:

1. If you could have one superpower for a day, what would it be and what would you do with it?
2. What's your most bizarre pet peeve?
3. Tell us about the person that knows you the best.
4. What's the last book you read that you really loved?
5. What's your favorite wintertime drink?

6 comments:

  1. Totally using this title too - thanks for the tag! This solved my problem of do I post today? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Panic at the Disco was my first concert too! And I'm thinking it was either 2005 or 2006, so it might've been the same tour :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! *highfive* They had a name for the tour, but I can't remember what it was anymore :( I remember Jack's Mannequin opened for them, though!

      Delete
  3. I love Oprah so much an I would like to meet her as well. I miss her show being on TV so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for thinking of me, you're so sweet! On it for January! :) Love the Qs you chose.

    ReplyDelete