Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Currently

a great and terrible beauty, the office, ludacris

Reading
Right now I'm re-reading A Great and Terrible Beauty, by Libba Bray. It's one of the few YA books that didn't fill me with fiery rage. I read the series a long time ago and remember enjoying them, but for some reason I can't remember much that happened aside from the main plot points (and those were a bit fuzzy too). While looking for my next read I decided to re-read this series, because 1) I wanted to remember why I liked them in the first place, and 2) I've been feeling really stressed and bummed out lately, During those times I like reading things that are easy (hahah).

Watching
I'm watching a lot of things right now! Amazing Race, Project Runway: All Stars, Walking Dead, Once Upon a Time and About a Boy are what I'm attempting to keep up with. I've also been re-watching episodes of The Office lately, just because that show makes me really happy. Even when sad things happen on it I don't feel bad because I know it all works out in the end, hahah!

Listening 
Pandora is usually set to the "Ludacris" station. Because I'm really gangster! Just kidding :(

worms clan wars, apple cinnamon cheer, blueberry and pineapple

Playing
I've still been playing a lot of Worms. Well, not a LOT, because I haven't had much time to game, but when I am playing a game it's usually Worms with my brother. It's simple, yet very satisfying to see the opponent's worm go flying into the water after you kamikaze their butt.

Loving
I really like candles right now? I was never a candle person so I don't know why this is happening. It all started about two weeks ago. I was feeling really bummed out that day and passed a display of Glade holiday scented candles, and for some reason I really felt like I needed this $3.00 apple cinnamon candle in my life. I've been using it a lot and the smell fills up my small apartment quickly, which makes me smile :) The only upside to small living spaces, hahah. I also dug out a couple other candles I've had packed away but never really used, so I've just been using whatever candle I'm feelin' that day.

Working on
Earlier this month my mom and I were spending a lot of time working on our crafty things for two upcoming Blueberry and Pineapple events. Both have passed now, and while I'm glad we did them, that's one less thing to worry about! Now I'm just trying to make it through my actual jobs every day. I'm also still trying to finish Christmas shopping. Every year I say I'm going to get it done early, but I never do. I REALLY want to have it done early enough that I can just order it all online and not have to go to the store! Finally, as usual, I'm also working on my blog. Unfortunately I haven't been able to put as much effort as usual into it, but I have some future posts (including another giveaway, yay) that I'm really excited about! ;)

4 comments:

  1. I was a fan of A Great And Terrble Beauty. Sad that they decided to not make it a movie. It would have been perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard about the movie! I think it would have made a good one. Oh well, maybe someday :)

      Delete
  2. You can never watch The Office too many times, it's probably the best show to be on t.v. ever in my opinion! Thanks for linking up with The Collective, I appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah it's the best! And thanks for hosting again, it's a great link-up and I'm glad it's back!

      Delete