Thursday, October 23, 2014

Pura Vida Bracelets - Impact Update!



Hey friends! So I know I've already talked about Pura Vida Bracelets before, and I know that some of you are already big fans! If not, I'll fill you in really quick - each bracelet donates to a cause and provides full time jobs for artisans in Costa Rica! And they're cute! Hahah. You can read more about them in my post here. Anyway, today I received this little Impact Update chart, and I thought it might be fun to share. It's cool to see how much of an impact you're really helping to create!


Yay! It just makes me want to add to my collection even more. Unfortunately that will have to wait until after I pay my rent, hahah! If you decide to stop by the site, don't forget to use the code ALLAS10 at checkout for 10% off your order!

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome and I love the bracelets -- so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They're so fun to wear, too! :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for posting about these bracelets, I never heard about them but they're so pretty! :) *stares at the website*

    ReplyDelete