Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Woo! I'm a Pura Vida Bracelet rep!

Good mooooorning! I received some fun little news recently. Back in July, shortly after publishing this blog post about Pura Vida, I got an email asking me to apply for their rep program! It was free, so I figured what's the harm? I sent my application and hadn't heard back, so thought it got lost/I didn't qualify or something. Well, a week ago I received my welcome kit in the mail!

Pura Vida Bracelet rep

Inside there were some promotional goodies, like stickers and postcards, along with five Pura Vida bracelets! Yay! The card in the middle has my discount code, which you can use on ALL your Pura Vida purchases to receive 10% off! It doesn't expire and you can use it as many times as you want! Just enter ALLAS10 at checkout :)

If you don't know what Pura Vida is/does, basically they are a bracelet company where each bracelet purchased goes towards different charities, and to providing full time jobs to artisans in Costa Rica. What's not to like? Read my Buy for Good: Pura Vida Bracelets post or check them out at their website for more information!

Pura Vida Bracelets

Do you have any Pura Vida bracelets yet? I'm wearing two of mine right now! I like to mix and match them with whatever I'm wearing each day :)

9 comments:

  1. Those are really cute! I don't have any but I'm definitely going to check them out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are! Hahah thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh no I don't have one. They are soooo cute, I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's super awesome that you got your welcome kit. It looks like they do some really awesome things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of this. They are so beautiful! Definitely headed over to check them out right now!

    ReplyDelete