Thursday, August 21, 2014

Brickify Yourself!

Today, while procrastinating and reading Buzzfeed articles (like ya do), I came across this little Brickify Yourself app! Since Lego's are the best, I had to give it a go. Then, because I was really procrastinating, I decided to come write about it on the internet. #productive

I started off with the first selfie I found floating around my picture folder...

Brickify Yourself
High fashion.

I like the way my lumberjack shirt turned out. If you click to enlarge the image you can actually see the Lego brick bumps! I had to shrink it down so it'd fit in this blog layout, hahah.

Next, I tried this picture of Andrew and I that I'm currently using as my Facebook profile picture...

Brickify Yourself
D'aw.

I like how Andrew's "Joseph" shirt just turned into a rainbow blob.

Finally, I decided to be really meta about the whole thing, and used this picture of my brother and I taken at Legoland...

Brickify Yourself
Lol wut.

...but that one didn't really work out. I mean, I can tell what it is, but if I hadn't already seen it before (and if there wasn't a comparison image), I wouldn't know what was going on here. Oh, well.

Alright, I guess I'll go do some real work now. If you're not busy (or maybe even if you are), go brickify yourself! I'm curious to see how your images come out, so feel free to link them here, tag me in them, anything! I'm always looking for more ways to procrastinate.

14 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good way to pass some time! :D

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your pic on the Sits Girls linky party, at first glance I thought there was something wrong with the picture! LOL What a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah! Well thanks for stopping by anyway ;)

      Delete
  3. LOL...this looks like fun :)

    I'm visiting from Sharefest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like a fun app. I'll go ahead and check it out. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love editing and changing pictures. Haven't seen this one!! LOL fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Now I want a filter like this for Instagram, hahah!

      Delete
  6. Your shirt really did come out cool in that first one!

    ReplyDelete