Saturday, July 5, 2014

Get Noticed Blog Awards

Hi friends!

I hope your weekend is off to a great start, I know mine is!

I'm just stopping in to ask for a quick, small favor! I recently found out that I was nominated for a Get Noticed Blog Award, in the Quirkiest Blog category! If you also find my blog fun and quirky, I'd really appreciate it if you'd take a minute and vote for me! Clicking on the image below will take you to the voting page, and while you're there, you might want to check out some of the other blogs nominated. There's some pretty great stuff there! Thank you thank you <3

 photo GetNoticedBadge.png

8 comments:

  1. Great post promoting the awards!! People have all of July to vote, & you're doing really well so far :) Best of luck w/ the competition & I hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voted! I love your blog, so happy to lend a voice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your nomination! My vote has been cast :). Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!! :) I love your username/blog name!

    ReplyDelete