Thursday, June 19, 2014

The Circle: Throwback Thursday - The Last 7 Years

Today I decided to do a little "Throwback Thursday" post, after seeing this one that Kiki made for her monthly Circle topic that she hosts every month! I don't have any reeeally old photos on hand - not without digging them out, scanning, and all that - but I thought it'd be fun to show a peek of the last seven years. Sometimes I feel like it wasn't that long ago, but then when I look at pictures, and think about what I was up to at the time and how much I've been through since, and I realize that it kind of WAS a really long time ago! In 2007 I was sixteen, homeschooled and in college at the same time, in Girl Scouts and felt really awkward. Now I'm almost 23, working in the field I studied at college, too old to be in Girl Scouts, have lived in three different apartments since I moved out of my parents, and still feel really awkward. Where does the time go? 


2007

I'm on the far right!

2008


2009


2010


2011


2012

2013


2014

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I thought so too - I love Kiki's link up topics!

      Delete
  2. Nice selection of pictures!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, looks like you've made quite a few memories! I loved looking through all these photos and getting to know you better. :) And I'm a little jealous that you got to participate in a Color Run. I've always wanted to do that!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D
      The Color Run was really fun, you should totally go when you get the chance! I want to go on the Electric Run, next! Or maybe a mud run, if I can get someone to go with me, hahah.

      Delete
    2. I'll do the mud ...walk!
      Cindy

      Delete
  4. Girls have just as much if not more fun than boys in scouts, great program for kids!!! Thanks for joining my on Weekends Are Fun!!
    Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete