Wednesday, June 18, 2014

100 Happy Days - Week 11

Eleven weeks! I really like some of this weeks pictures. I feel like they give a more accurate idea of what my life is like, for some reason? Hahah.

If you're new here and don't know what's going on, check out this post about the 100 Happy Days challenge! Basically, I'm taking a picture every single day of something that makes me happy, for 100 days straight. If you like, you can see my past weeks by clicking on the "100 Happy Days" button int he navigation bar above. You can also follow along daily on Instagram, you know, if you can handle hearing from me that often ;)


Day 72


My two book prizes from Armchair BEA came in the mail! They're advance reading copies of Egg and Spoon, by Gregory Maguire, and Evil Librarian, by Michelle Knudsen. I won them with one of my daily topic posts and an Instagram challenge photo. I can't wait to read them! I wanted to start them right away, but I'm making myself finish the books I have checked out from the library first.


Day 73

Andrew wanted to trying making his own "Royal Red Robin" burger, which is basically a cheeseburger with a fried egg. They turned out really good! I'm pretty sure we'll be making these again.


Day 74

I recently found this Hershey's Cookies 'n Creme iced coffee while I was grocery shopping, and now I'm hooked! Hershey's Cookies n' Creme bars are my FAVORITE candy. I also love iced coffee, so I had to try it out! It doesn't have quite the kick as other coffee drinks, but it's delicious and refreshing on warm days.


Day 75

This is a picture I took while working in the box office, at the theatre I'm usually doing techy stuff at. I've helped out in the box office a few times in the past, but this was my first time doing it all alone. I was called earlier that day, asking if I'd fill in. I was a little nervous, but said yes anyway. Luckily everything worked out fine :)


Day 76

Hahah :) I made this for my dad on Father's Day! If you can't tell, the actual picture is from the movie Rambo, and I just added my dads face in there. My dad isn't really anything like Rambo, but maybe that makes it even better?


Day 77

Monday was the first day of tech week for Peter Pan! I was up doing light stuff when I took this picture. I can't show you the set or better views of the costumes until the show opens on Friday, sorry! It's going to be a really fun show. How can it not be, with flying, sword fights and fairies?!


Day 78

Yesterday, before going back to rehearsal, Andrew and I went over to my parents. They're super cool and let us use their washer and dryer. While doing laundry, we played some Munchkin, one of my favorite tabletop games! I almost won, too...

So there's another week gone by. In next weeks recap I'm going to talk a little bit about how to get your 100 Happy Days book after you've finished the challenge. I've heard from a lot of people that were confused about how it all works (including myself), so I looked into it a bit more and I'll be sharing soon :)



4 comments:

  1. I had no idea there was a Hershey's version of International Delight! Yum. Very funny Rambo picture! Stopping by from SITS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't either until recently! It's really good!

      Delete
  2. Hershey's Cookies'n'Creme bars make fantastic s'mores!!! I can't imagine Cookies'n'Creme coffee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg, why haven't I tried that?! That's what I should have put on the list, hahah.

      Delete