Thursday, May 22, 2014

I'm co-hosting my first link up, join us for Social Media Saturday!

Hey friends!

Ready to meet some new people and discover new blogs? Starting this Saturday me and five of my new bloggy friends will be hosting Social Media Saturday, a link up showcasing all of our favorite social media time sinks accounts! I'm so excited and so happy to be a part of this! I'm also kind of nervous - figuring out how it all works was pretty weird for me. How am I even allowed to have a blog?! Sigh. Anyway, before Saturday gets here, I wanted to get the word out and introduce you to all of these wonderful ladies. We're pretty cool (if we do say so ourselves). One of my favorite things about this group is that we're all different from each other, and write about our own unique things.

social-media-saturday.jpg



brittany-bullen.png


Brittany at Brittany Bullen


giadac_rounds.png
Giada at Crafty Tasty Geeky
Katy.png
Katy at Chaos & Kiddos: Mommy’s Survival Guide


The Bajan Texan Profile pic circle.png


Keitha at The Bajan Texan


profile-stacey.png


Stacey at Polished Ways

smaller.jpg

Natalie at Natalie Patalie
natalie-patalie.blogspot.com
 Twitter | Google+ | Bloglovin' | Instagram | Etsy

 We hope to see you this Saturday!

3 comments: