Sunday, April 27, 2014

Why I'm more than ready for the new season of "Orange is the New Black"

Unless you've been hiding under an internet rock, I'm sure you're all well aware of the Netflix hit, "Orange is the New Black."

As always, it took me awhile to hop on the train, but I eventually did and now I'm hooked just like everyone else. I first watched it a few months ago, but when I read that the second season is starting in June, I decided to binge watch it again this weekend, because...well, why not. There's just too many reasons why I love this show. Some examples including...


Suzanne's mad Shakespeare skills

Orange is the New Black


Literally everything about Poussey and Tayste

Orange is the New Black


...including their love for fried chicken.

Orange is the New Black
Orange is the New Black


Sophia, the DIY queen

Orange is the New Black


The eggplant joke that I'll probably never know the whole story ofOrange is the New Black
Orange is the New Black
Orange is the New Black


...and whatever was going on with the elusive runaway chicken.

Orange is the New Black


So with that said, I think it's kind of obviously that I'm really looking forward to June 6th. Any fans here? What were your favorite moments? What do you see happening in season 2? I wanna know! Until then, I'm off to finish watching the rest of season 1 again, I have about 2 more left :)

4 comments:

  1. Love this post and OITNB! So ready for the second season. Thanks for sharing all of the fabulous memes! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I found all the gifs on tumblr hahah. The mecca of memes!

      Delete
  2. I was so super excited when I saw this title. I LOVE Orange is the New Black!!!! Crazy Eyes is my fav!
    This show reminds me of a female Oz if you remember that one from HBO back in the day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't watched Oz yet! It's one of those things I keep meaning to watch, but still haven't, lol. I also love Crazy Eyes! By the end of the season I loved most of them though, hahah!

      Delete