Wednesday, April 2, 2014

#Hoffsome

Happy day after April Fools Day! Did you pull off anything sneaky?

I didn't. I'm really boring that way. I remember one time, I poured Kool-Aid powder into my older brothers shower head, in hopes that when he went to go shower, bright red Kool-Aid would come raining out. It didn't, and I had to go clean out the shower head instead. The rest of the pranks I've tried pulling throughout my life have gone more or less like that. Sigh.

Anyway, I still look forward to checking out Google pranks every year, because unlike me the guys over at Google are witty and know how to pull off a good joke. I had read that there were a few of them this year, but the first one I found was delivered straight to my inbox.

#hoffsome

That's my friend and I awhile back, now featuring a photobomb from David Hasselhoff! I had a good laugh and saved the picture to show her later. Good job, Google. I went on with my normal things, until I checked my email again, and there was another!

#hoffsome

Apparently The Hoff went with my little brother and I to Legoland last year!

But wait, there's more!

If you're running any sort of business online, maybe you took a look at your AdSense account yesterday...where you'd find your "Top planets and moons" report.



Who knew you had fans from afar! Well, maybe you did ;)

4 comments:

  1. LOL, i didn't know i had fans in outer space too!! and i never pull pranks anymore cuz somehow they just fire back at me somehow ..sigh!
    Thanks for helping me out by the way yesterday, ur awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Bloggers gotta stick together :) I hope you got it to work for you!

      Delete
  2. I LOVED my #Hoffsome picture. I was in uncontrollable fits of laughter over it. So fabulous!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It was especially funny because I had no idea what was happening, hahah!

      Delete