Saturday, April 5, 2014

Introducing Blueberry and Pineapple

Happy Saturday!

You might have noticed my little Etsy button on the side bar there, but I wanted to fill up the shop a bit more before formally introducing it to the world. We're still working on it everyday, but I think we've made a great start! I can't wait any longer, so here I am.

Last month, my wonderful mother and I decided to team up and open an Etsy shop (get ready for gratuitous shop linking), called Blueberry and Pineapple! Our shop mainly (and currently only) features handmade felt letter pins. Maybe you're seen me sporting mine (you know, before I thought Google+ was a good idea and they slashed my profile picture in half)? I may be completely biased, but I think it's the best one ;)

Because I know you're not sick of seeing my face yet.

Obviously mine is N, for Natalie. My mom wears a C, for Cindy, and I know you'd look great in an insert letter for whatever your beautiful name is. Here's a few of my favorites.

We're usually using seed beads, but buttons look good too :)
I think borders finishes them up nicely!
How about sequins? If you're looking for a little more bling.
Not everyone wants to wear something so busy-looking, we get it. I think this one is a nice, toned down version.


Something that I think is particularly awesome about our shop is that we take custom orders! If you don't see the letter you want, are interested in a different color scheme or pattern, let us know! We want your pin to be a reflection of you (or whoever you're giving it to)!

That's just a taste of what we're up to. If you interested in seeing more, check out our shop! We're always looking for feedback and inspiration, so tell me what's on your mind! We're so excited to share this everyone, and I can't wait to hear what you have to say :)

8 comments:

  1. Love the style of the "P"!!
    Very creative. c:
    It's great that it's something your mother and you can do together. c:

    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I saw you followed on Etsy too, so an even BIGGER thanks!!

      Delete
  2. love the pins! good luck on Etsy! Teresa from NanaHood.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pins! Good luck with the Etsy shop. I recently reopened mine, and it's exciting and scary all at the same time. Lisa from bigfatf.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, exciting and scary is exactly how I would describe it, hahah. Good luck to you, too!

      Delete