Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Gratuitous Pictures of my Lego Volkswagen Bus!


This was originally supposed to be a "Wordless Wednesday" post, which are obviously supposed to be wordless, but I took these pictures and I just COULD NOT because I LOVE LEGO'S way too much. So much I had to use all caps. I've been to Legoland twice, which I'm very proud of and like to gloat about. Then with the movie coming out next month I've just had Lego on the brain a lot lately. Then it kind of turned into a Lego appreciation post.

I got this little Volkswagen Lego set in my Christmas stocking. Thanks mom santa! I love that it has the little VW sticker on the front!

lego volkswagen van

The space man didn't come with the van, but I figured that someone has to be driving it (even if he isn't in the pictures, hahah). If I lived in a dream Natiland I would drive a sweet Volkswagen bus.

Volkswagen Lego Bus

Isn't it fun? There's another Volkswagen set that's way bigger, and it opens up and has what any Volkswagen should have inside. This one is way out of my price range, but it's pretty cool. As you can see, it looks similar to mine but 1000x fancier.


Volkswagen Lego Bus


...and before I go here's a LEGOLAND photo, because thinking about being there while writing the opening paragraph made me happy and nostalgic. This was during my first trip there (my hair hasn't been that short since - phew). I'm sorry Indiana Jones, but none of your Lego sets will ever be as great as Johnny Thunder.

Johnny Thunder Pippin Reed - Legoland




1 comment: