Thursday, January 9, 2014

Friends


I've spent alot of time this week with friends. Two of my oldest friends were back in town from their respective colleges, and it was nice having our little group back together. We've been friends since childhood, which also means they're the type of friends that might drive you the craziest, but you love them anyway. It was nice to spend some time relaxing and having some fun. I haven't been working much this week; my next show at the theatre doesn't start until later this month, and hours at Target have been few and far between (not that I mind).

Now you know what my naked face looks like.

Also, last Friday The Yeti and I went to a party. Parties aren't really our thing, so just writing it feels weird. We're really boring. But, it was someones birthday. There was an open bar (yes!), DJ, and photo booth. I hadn't been in a photo booth since I was 15 and still went to the mall.

                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment