Saturday, October 19, 2013

Review: Dr. Scholl's Active Series!

Heeey! 

Last week I was sent another awesome thing to try out, courtesy of Influenster! Aaaaaaggghhhh I love them :)

So here's picture of my new Dr. Scholl's Active Series shoe insoles! They even match my shoes! Cute, huh?


They're great! At work I spent a LOT of time on my feet, so complaining about sore feet is a pretty normal thing for me. I wasn't too convinced that changing the soles in my shoes would make much of a difference, but they have! The cushioning in the balls of the feet are really nice, and I like that the arches aren't too high, since I'm kinda flat footed. They also fit perfectly inside my size 8 shoes, I didn't even need to cut them down!

Since getting mail is way too exciting for me, I accidentally ripped these open before I remembered to take a picture of the packaging, sooo...here's a photo, thanks to Google:



Thanks, Google.

and THANK YOU Influenster and Dr. Scholl's for asking me to try these out!

No comments:

Post a Comment