Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Wishing I were asleep

Most nights I have trouble getting to sleep.

Tonight is one of those nights. During the day I can fall asleep within minutes if left idle too long, but once I'm in bed, no matter how tired I was when I got in, it just won't happen. I suddenly have the energy of twelve Red Bulls and an itch for Zumba (I don't really do Zumba).

When I'm in bed my mind tends to wander from one subject to the next (probably the reason I can't sleep). I think about things I don't normally think about during the day, or normally at all. For whatever reason they are usually not positive thoughts and unhappy questions without answers. On the plus side, I don't have an actual case of insomnia and I can't compare myself to Edward Norton in Fight Club:




No comments:

Post a Comment