Wednesday, February 13, 2013

3 Good Things

I decided to play along with irocksowhat's "3 Good Things." Why not? So here are three good things from my week.

1. Three days off! As someone with 3 jobs this is a really big deal. So what have I been doing? The only logical thing to do when you have no other responsibilities to attend to. Nothing. Just kidding (sort of). I've been reading books (Cloud Atlas), playing some video games (Dynasty Warriors/Lego Batman 2) and eating Girl Scout cookies. Oh and a little bit of homework. Unfortunately The Yeti has not had the same luxury, so I have also been mostly alone. 

2. GIRL SCOUT COOKIES! Cookie season is back and I couldn't be happier about it. Yesterday I bought 4 boxes from a dancing Thin Mint and I plan to buy more. Since I will be eating ALL OF THEM I've also amped up my workout (wompwomp). Because cookies are important.

and finally...



2 comments:

  1. THREE JOBS?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

    wow. you sound like a freaking super hero.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe! I try. Ahahah. Thanks for checking out my blog! It's new and rather empty, but your 3 Good Things looked fun so I went for it :)

      Delete